Now that was a life well lived and lived to its fullest. Excelsior! ❤️ Thank you Stand Lee. From all your #fans We have lost the most incredible of our super heroes.
Rest in Peace.
Es inmortal en cada una de sus grandes obras y personajes. ❤️ #standlee#comic#adios#comics#genio#fandom#creador
I accidentally discovered what my brother is going to give me for Christmas. He doesn’t know that I know and I ruined the surprise now. It is a cool gift tho, he’s gonna give me a record player and my favorite albums in vinyl. I love him and sometimes hate him.
– I've been the luckiest man in the world because I've had friends, and to have the right friends is everything: people you can depend on, people who tell you the truth if you ask something.
– If I'm half as good as everybody said I am, I'm far too good to be wasting time with ordinary people. But I seem to be spending my life with ordinary people, who are the best people in the world.
– For years, kids have been asking me what's the greatest superpower. I always say luck. If you're lucky, everything works. I've been lucky.
– All of the characters at Marvel were my ideas, but the ideas meant nothing unless I had somebody who could illustrate it.
– I like being with people. I like talking to them. I like everything about my life, so it's fun.
– I grew up in New York City during the Depression. My earliest recollections were of my parents talking about what they would do if they didn't have the rent money. Luckily, we were never evicted. But my father was unemployed most of the time.
– My mother was the greatest mother in the world. She thought I was the greatest thing on two feet. I'd come home with a little composition I had written at school, and she'd look at it and say, 'It's wonderful! You're another Shakespeare!' I always assumed I could do anything. It really is amazing how much that has to do with your attitude.
– I think I've never stopped feeling like a kid.
————— Stan lee—————
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” #legend