We're delighted to share that JAAN is the highest climber of the seven restaurants from Singapore to make it to the prestigious Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 list, ranking 32nd. Many thanks to our loyal supporters, everyone involved and a huge congratulations to the rest of the restaurants on the list!
The quickest way to use Paneer Kebab leftovers...👇
Make paneer wraps!! To prep the paneer:
Tandoori style - Make a paste with Tandoori Masala and yogurt.
- Marinate paneer cubes overnight with the paste.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Skewer the paneer with bell peppers and onions.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and broil for 5.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle chaat masala over the skewers and serve. ****You can purchase the tandoori masala and chaat masala at any local Indian grocery store****