Good morning! Come thaw out ⛄️ with doughnuts and coffee! ☕️🍩 Lots of yummy flavors today like this *limited-time* APPLE PIE 🥧 (ends in a few weeks!) and lots of other great flavors! 👍 See you at the Store and Food Truck soon! 🐼❤️
——🏠 **Store: 1105 Windsor Rd, Champaign (next door to Sun Singer Restaurant). Open @ 7am. Flavors and selections will vary as day progresses until we are sold out. Always open till 2pm or Later if we still have doughnuts. .
——🚐 **Food Truck: corner of Goodwin Ave & Oregon St., between Krannert Center & Espresso Royale. Open @ 7:30am till Sold Out. Open Wednesday-Friday. Rain or Shine! .
Don't forget to tag us in your photos: @PandaDoughnutCU &
Garlic Butter Roasted Whole Chicken 🍗
1. Preheat oven to 430F.
2. Remove niblet packaging from inside chicken cavity and discard.
3. Rinse chicken over cold tap water, pat dry, and place in roaster pan.
4. Combine butter, parsley, garlic, and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
5. Pour mixture all over chicken and underneath skin.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over chicken.
7. Add 1/2 onion, the 1/2 squeezed lemon, and 4 garlic cloves into the chicken cavity.
8. Tie legs with kitchen twine.
9. Roast in the oven for 1 hour and 20 mins for a 5lb chicken.
10. Baste chicken at 45 mins of cooking time.
11. When cooking time is finished, baste again and place back in oven to broil on high for 2-3mins.
12. Remove from oven, cover chicken dish with foil for 10 mins before serving.
Bruschetta Burrata Garlic Toasted Pita 🍅
1. Toast large size pita in the oven at 350F for 2-3 minutes.
2. Take pita out of oven and place about 5-6 slices of burrata cheese on top, and then a layer of bruschetta (chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, chopped basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic).
3. Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.