Yarrow....Yarrow is one of several herbs that herbalists call “amphoteric”. This term is borrowed from chemistry, where it is used to describe a substance that can both increase and decrease the pH of a solution.
In herbalism, it is used to describe a plant with seemingly opposite actions. For example, yarrow is known both as a hemostatic (stops the flow of blood) and a diffusive (blood moving) herb. This bidirectional action on blood flow explains how it achieves the multitude of actions listed below.
Uses for Yarrow:
1. Fever reduction
2. Digestive support
3. Headache relief
4. Healing wounds/stop bleeding
5. Cardiovascular support
7. Menstrual support (why I'm having some this morning, supports cramping and vericose veins)
Yarrow is in the aster (ragweed) family, so use cautiously if you have a known allergy. Some people also have a skin allergy to the sesquiterpene lactones, so start with a little to make sure you don’t have any issues.
Also, it's very bitter!! You definitely want to add some honey!
Derma rolling Holy Shizz!! It doesn't get any easier, but when you want your face to look your age and not older...you suck it up and roll away. 🌸
Thank God for Yarrow/Pom and High Vibe skin science serum that's chillin like a Villin' in the fridge. Put the serum on after that derma rolling makes it tolerable. 🌸
Take it from me kids and put on good SPF 50 sunscreen now and don't use Crisco or vegetable oil to tan your skin (yes, in the 80's we would do this!!) Its not worth it to correct the damage in your late 40's.
But lucky for me I know some awesome women who are ground breaking a great new skin care routine. 🌸
Thank you @tiffinsblu and Dr. Jo Dee Anderson for letting me be involved in this new skin care regimen. I'm so excited for 3 months to see how much my skin has improved!!!
I JUST ordered YARROW POM!! Who else?! This oil blend is a powerhouse. Who else is adding this beauty to their LRP?! Read some of the MANY benefits below, courtesy of Emily Wright:
• Truly one of the greats when it comes to both herbs and EOs. So grateful to have it! GREAT new member of the doTERRA family!!
• Took doTERRA 3 years of working with the sourcing team and small scale farmers to get us to where we are today for supply chain
• Bluest of all the chamazulene oils
• DOTERRA's CONTAINS NO THUJONE (known neurotoxin)
• Achilles used it for his wounds . . . hmmm wonder why??
• Helps maintain healthy vessel tone – especially venous health (notice it’s blue - like deoxygenated blood - just sayin')
• Blood tonic; helps body maintain routine processes of purging toxins
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
• For women, helps sustain a healthy monthly flow and reduce occurrence of occasional discomfort
• Great partner in supporting a healthy inflammatory response, especially as related to joints and muscles, as well as the overall body
• FANTASTIC source of BCP or Beta Caryophyllene!!! [NOTE: Beta Caryophyllene is the same chemical constituent that makes Copaiba SO great!]
• POWERFUL antioxidant
• Balances fight or flight response by helping to counteract stress and bringing the body into homeostasis
• Great for the face/skin health; supports the normal function of stimulating collagen production (great as a component of daily facial care routine)
• Particularly beneficial for skin, liver, breast cells, and blood sugar support
• Calming to the mind
• Activates cognitive processes, emotion, and supports memory recall
• Supports healthy connectivity (like phone lines) from the brain stem to the prefrontal cortex
• Supports the governing neurotransmitter circuits – supporting the healthy use of existing serotonin, dopamine, histamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine
• Supports healthy hormone production
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol already in normal range
• Supports healthy metabolism – consider using 2 drops 3x’s per day internally (Continued in comments)
The touch rollers in the kids line are my kids favorite things. Before bed we roll stronger down the spine & bottoms of feet. Serenity rolled into their chest to help them sleep. Then if they come home from school with cuts & bruises they apply Rescuer directly onto them. Yesterday I let Madilyn take her Calmer roller to school to help calm her during frustrating situations and apply before nap time 😴
After a busy day of activity, apply Rescuer Soothing Blend for a relaxing sensation and to reduce feelings of tension for growing, tired legs. Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum are expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil to soothe and promote resilience while being gentle enough for sensitive skin. Roll Rescuer onto your legs, hands, or shoulders after exercising or a long day of physical activity to provide feelings of comfort and relief. Zanthoxylum, an essential oil unique to this dōTERRA blend, is known for its calming and soothing benefits. Rescuer has a fresh, yet calming aroma that provides soothing support while comforting the emotions.
Roll Rescuer onto tired legs before bedtime or after strenuous activity.
Apply to temples and back of the neck to reduce feelings of tension.
Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a comforting and soothing experience.
💙Yarrow/Pom...YOU HAVE MY HEART!!!!💙 😍Guys, I’ve been getting to know this dynamic duo and it’s phenomenal!!!
💙Yarrow is a tiny flower and when distilled, it turns blue! As if it’s not amazing enough, it’s mixed with cold pressed pomegranate seeds, and it acts like a beautiful carrier! This oil comes out as a beautiful blue, soft, moisturizing and almost creamy!😍 It absorbs in the skin just beautifully! No carrier needed! ⭐️Ways to use:
Topically....it comes in a 30ml squeeze top😮 to make it easy to add to lotions, serums and face sprays! Ladies, you want this on your skin and your face!!!🙌🏻 ⭐️Also fantastic for kids owie or diaper sprays, as well as eczema!
⭐️Internally...yes! And it’s lovely! The squeeze top will allow for easy peasy drops under your tongue! 1-2 drops 2x a day! (Very mild fruity taste)...It’s also lovely in water mixed with citrus oils!👌🏻 💙Magic powers:
⭐️This duo is designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, overall wellness, and will help you get that glow🙌🏻...umm ok!! ⭐️This synergistic blend inhibits the enzymes that breakdown elasticity and collagen with the added benefit of promoting collagen production.....Say what!? ....yes please!!😮 ⭐️When taken internally it promotes a healthy inflammatory response, immunity, metabolic function and promotes a healthy nervous system...those are some serious magic powers💥 !!!!!
⭐️This oil is a TOTAL boss babe🌱
❤️Share below how you’re using it!!!!
💙Available now in your US cart, coming soon to Canada!!!🙌🏻
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, and overall wellness. We think this will become one of your favorite essential oils. Do you have Yarrow/Pom? What do you use it for? I use it in my moisturizer everyday! How would you use it?
Oh the weather outside is frightful... but we’ve got something to lift your spirits!
this butter is a yuletide gift for a friend. every time i visit her, a product i just "have to make" quickly comes together for her. this one contains #jasmine and #rose for their sacred vibrations. #yarrow for wisdom and flow [iching], #sage , and #salt for protection and tapping into ocean energies, clear waters or whatever else - it's the ocean. 😎 she's an acupuncturist and a #kundalini teacher in training and i feel the #sheabutter represents the #goldenlink ... ❤ #shera#shamanka#shekinah
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, and overall wellness. We think this will become one of your favorite essential oils. I can’t believe how young my hands look just after a few days of two drops on the back of my hands!! Now I’m adding it to my facial moisturizer too!
Trainers that talk the talk, and walk the walk. Mary is not only an amazing trainer but an experience fitness competitor who loves and lives a healthy lifestyle. Book your personal training sessions now!! Comprehensive training, dieting tips and tricks as well as an accountability system that will motivate you and keep you on track all the way to your goal and beyond!!