Every time I think to myself, “can I get any bigger?” My belly grows even more!🤰🏽
Some women are afraid to show off their bumps and I never understood why. Y’all know I love dedicating these little squares to my growing baby, no matter how gross I may look or feel.
As I’m getting closer to “popping” as everyone says, I want to show it off even more. It could just be me, but I think about the future and if my girls will ask what I looked like when I was pregnant with them. I don’t want my babies to think I was ashamed of my belly or hid them for the entirety of the nine months it took creating their beautiful little selves. I’m all about #bumplove -
So let’s talk about my #bumpupdate
At my last apt my doctor and I talked about how baby is happy, healthy, and comfy right where she is. What does that mean? I’ve been sitting at about 3cm for a few weeks now and it doesn’t seem like she wants to move any further (but you never know, right?) We also discussed an induction but I’m not sure if that’s something I want to do. Hubby said something that really resonated with me, “Birthdays are something special, and it’ll lose some of that specialness if it’s planned.” And I agree with him. Although I’m in pain, uncomfortable, and just overall exhausted, I want this little princess to make her arrival when she’s ready. Although, my fingers are crossed that it’s not in the early hours of the morning like 3am 😅🤞🏽 #ninemonths#37weekspregnant
Rompers are my fav, but especially when I’m pregnant! I got this one at PinkBlush and everything on their site is 30% off right now for Memorial Day weekend! I’ve tagged a few of my fav rompers & jumpsuits on my @liketoknow.it !
If you can see the bandaids on my fingers and are wondering what happened lol well, it’s a funny story involving a feral kitten! Hear the whole thing on my story!
Let me just preface it by saying Disney movie really screwed me up by making me think all wild animals are my friends 😂
Hey guys! Happy Saturday, I’m Emma. If you haven’t been around here for awhile, I wanted to introduce myself and what I’m all about at PNWP.
My heart and soul live for Jesus. Even if we have different beliefs, I want you to know that my love and service for you doesn’t change.
I’m here to...
- Help you break the chains of fear that you have surrounding pregnancy, labor + birth, and postpartum.
- Educate you and answer any questions you have to help you feel confident in your journey to motherhood.
- Help you navigate all the B.S on the internet surrounding maternal health.
- Empower you to understand all of your options, and remind you that you have a voice (the strongest!) in your health care decisions.
- Give you a laugh. Disclaimer: I’m not funny. I think I am, but nobody else thinks so, but I occasionally share funny shhtuff.
- Remind you what an amazing, strong mama you are. Even in your darkest hour, you are still your child’s mother, & you are loved and needed.
- Share in my natural living/toxin-free journey as I prepare myself for motherhood.
- Be vulnerable with you, because life is too short to fake a smile.
- Help you grow in your relationship with Jesus, or if you’re not a believer, then tell of Jesus’ love for you (my fave thing to do!)
What is one one of your biggest dreams, passions, or goals? ✨ #pnwpregnancy#ohheymamas#narrativecoffee
32 Weeks Today ☀️
We walked about 4 miles Thursday and then again Friday, and my back and feet are feeling it 🤣 But I’m hoping to get in at least a short today and tomorrow, and maybe a dip in the lake! 💦 As achey as I am, I never regret getting out into nature. Plus at this point in pregnancy, I’m pretty much just always sore. So I can either be sore on the couch or sore outdoors 🤣🤰🌸
Bump is popping today 🥰💙 Feeling a little more uncomfortable every day, and his movements are certainly getting stronger... I feel like he is going to be a wild child #31weekspregnant#bumpie#prettyinpinkblush