First off Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mommies, from little one being in the hospital I caught strep throat while being in preeeeetty yucky and painful even still as these antibiotics are kicking in.
But I'm coming back slowly but surely and even though I haven't been posting in the past couple days, I've been reading, listening, discovering, and building as I do daily anyways. No matter what show up in your business, however you can.
And yes I said what I said! Multi-player Level Marketing, Network Marketing and all the names it has, it's a disguise. Once the veil is pulled back you find Personal Development.
Whatttttt Personal Development...."what you talkin about willis" 😂 yesssssssssss Network Marketing is a disguise for personal development. Under it all is personal development.
When you make the decision to shift your mind from the Masses you are making a heck of a decision that can be scary, because you haven't done it before.
Then BOOOOOM! Who is she, who is her, who is him, who is he honey! You become a different person, a better you, more knowledgeable, you talk to people and meet people you normally would not and you literally catapult your mindset to dream even bigger than you ever have before.
Seriously imagine the time freedom of spending time with your loved ones no strings attached, no having to wait to approve time off, but approving your own darn time. Imagine waking up when you get ready!! Bump snoozing. Throw the whole thing away 😂
Seriously imagine the house you want and just paying cash for it? Having good credit is always great too, but why not work towards being your own bank?
This is why I say MLM is disguised as personal development, and I joined the company I'm apart of because there are no barriers. It's simple. Plus I get to give stuff away for free.
When you give and you give, you receive back and that's how it works hence why I love it. Not every business is for you, not every company is for you, and not every person you will work with will be for you or you for them. Whatever you get into, understand a new you is going to emerge. The you, that's always been there.
Yessssss Take It All In! 📸Isn't this beautiful! This is the beautiful city of Vienna. This is St Peters Church but this shows you some of the beautiful architecture that Vienna has to offer 📸Below are a couple sites you need to be sure to visit when you take that much needed trip!
1. Visit the Museums Quarter, one of the worlds top museums that houses art and natural history to name a couple.
2. Shop up a storm at Mariahilferstraβe
3. Get excited and catch an Ice Hockey game.
4. Visit the Krapfenwald Pool, there and there are walking and hiking trails nearby.
5. Marvel at Europes Best Christmas Markets in Vienna.
6. Pop into the Stephensplatz Manner concept store, they have a delicious hazelnut cream wafer dating back to 1989.
7. Try the famous Vienna Snitzel for yourself! The wiener Snitzel is a specialty in Vienna.
8. See a world class Vienna opera performance and see how you can get them for pretty cheap.
9. Take in the view from the 57 lounge and restaurant
10. Make sure before you leave that you take in the Historic Ringstrasse, one of the most beautiful streets in the world. 📸These are just a couple things to do while you're in Vienna!
So here are a few things you can do while you're in Dubai! After you've worked hard and you decide I just want to get away, you decide Dubai is where I'm going! Here's 50 things you can do while you're there!
Click the link in my bio to get the savings you need to experience a trip you'll never forget. If you want to know how to get a free travel site let me know!