Here it is!
Today we are giving away an @aggressive_medicine SOFMED reference guide, (if you want to have a look, link is in my bio). This thing is pretty much a must have for medics, and super useful if medicine/first responding is something you’re looking to get into. -
Entering is simple, same as the other giveaways! Just make sure you’re following us, like this post, and tag one friend per comment. Every friend you tag is one entry, entries are unlimited!
Good luck, everyone!
Memorial Day is to remember those who served and are no longer with us, Veterans Day is in November that's when you thank someone for serving!
1.Please don't wish me a Happy Memorial day, I'm not dead yet. There's nothing happy about brave men and women dying for our freedom.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a day of remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit #FortRosecrans or your local #VA, not Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have seen the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another for their families.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".
9.If you do choose to visit a Military Cemetery, bring flowers. You can honor the fallen for their service and letting them know that they are not forgotten for defending our country.🇺🇸