10 places in Indonesia (Besides of Bali) that You should know, are :
1. Mount Slamet, Central Java ( @whiby_40 )
2. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, East Java ( @jerre_stead )
3. Love Lagoon, Misool, Raja Ampat, West Papua ( @rajaregar )
4. Aurora at Carstensz Mount (7 summits in the world & UNESCO Heritage), Papua ( @rediraptors )
5. Ngurtavur Island, Kei Islands, Mollucas ( @luciddrem )
6. Sombori island, Central Celebes ( @rickydasrizal )
7. Waimarang Waterfall, Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara ( @alibufteim )
8. Borobudur Temple, Central Java ( @jerre_stead )
9. Blue Fire at Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi, East Java ( @eye.of.ty )
10. Maron River, Pacitan, East Java ( @mrizalfrmnsyh_ ).
Who would you take to Indonesia ? Tag your friends 🌴🌏🌎🌍 !
Sukuh Temple (Candi Sukuh),15th-century Hinduist Temple, is located at Karanganyar in Central Java Province. You may see that this temple looks like Itza Mexico by Maya Ethnic in Mexico. From Sukuh Temple, you can also see the city from the above from the mountain.
Who would you take to Sukuh Temple ?
Tag your friends 🌎🌍🌏.
Location : Sukuh Temple / Candi Sukuh, Mount Lawu, Karanganyar, Central Java, Indonesia.
Photo by : @alfianyoga , @detejatmiko , @qqordhowi , @agodirhamsyah & @huda_mcs
Prambanan, one of the highest Hinduist temples in the world, is a 9th-century Temple compound in Yogyakarta. Prambanan has 7 high single temples which are similar like this that are around of its area.
Who would you take to Prambanan Temple ? Tag your friends 🌏🌍🌎.
Location : Prambanan Temple, Yogyakarta city, Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia.
Photo by : @jovi_travel